You can make amazing homemade aromatherapy jewelry. Wear this beautiful jewelry and help with all your wellness needs by being able to breath the goodness of the essential oil and look amazing at the same time. Continue reading “DIY Clay Beads”
If you want the most amazing fresh smell on your pillows, sheets and towels, you have to try this recipe.
- 4 tablespoons witch hazel or vodka
- 12 drops Lavender essential oil
- 8 drops Spearmint essential oil
- 11-12 tablespoons water
- 8-ounce glass spray bottle
To clean your jewelry and get it to sparkle use the following formula:
- 1 drop Purify essential oil
- 1 drop doTerra On Guard Cleaner Concentrate
Gently scrub your jewelry with a small toothbrush or a clean mascara applicator. Rinse it well with clean water.