You can make amazing homemade aromatherapy jewelry. Wear this beautiful jewelry and help with all your wellness needs by being able to breath the goodness of the essential oil and look amazing at the same time.
You will need:
- Air dry terra cotta or white clay
- Toothpicks or wooden skewer
- Small alphabet or picture stamps (optional)
- Take a pinch of clay and roll it into a ball about the same size as your other beads.
- Using a toothpick or wooden skewer, poke a hole through the center of the bead. If desired, press gently with stamps to add design.
- Stamp initials into the beards.
- Allow beads to dry for 24-48 hours.
- Use finished beads to make custom aromatherapy jewelry.
- Add your favorite essential oils to beads.
WEAR, BREATH & FEEL GOOD!!!Follow me on social media: